Sunday, February 20, 2011

Long time no write...

Hello Friends,

Its been way too long since 
ive written anything.
Lots has been going on!
School is really kicking into gear. 
LOTS of notes and new things to learn!
I have done many perms on manniquins
and did a perm on my besties mom, Debbie!




It turned out great! 
She was happy
I was happy
Everyone was happy! :)
Now we are just doing a lot of notes..
but we are learning color
so once we get past the notes
im sure itll be much more fun!

I honestly dont think ill have 
much time to blog anymore.
:(
But i promise when i get the chance, 
ill fill yall in! :) 
Bretts birthday is this friday..
so im sure there will be pictures or something.
I should probably head to bed soon..
got work tomorrow. yippee.
Gnight friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment