Monday, November 29, 2010

I feel "in" and "hip"...

Hello Friends,

So, Today we took a big leap..
we are now "in" with the gaming crowd.
We got a Xbox 360 w/Kinect

It came with the game Kinect Adventures 

But i cant play it till after Xmas ;)
All i can really do on my xbox so far,
is dink around on xbox live.
The xbox it technically a xmas gift.
So I gotta chill a bit..
which is hard.

There are so many xbox game that i want!
Ive been good Santa I swear!
These are the ones ive got my eye on- 






How fun huh?!
Dont judge, I love harry potter.
and I actually really enjoy playing NCAA :)
I guess i gotta start savin up money for a xbox game fund..haha

But until after xmas, Ill still play my 
Dreamcast
Nintendo 64
and Playstation 1


They've been good to me :)
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment