Friday, December 3, 2010

Tis the Season..

Hello Friends...

So, Now that its officially December
lots of things are happening..
Like the end of no shave november :(


That seriously was so sad.
I already miss his beard :(

But I supposed, 
time to move on!
Like to Christmas.
Holy cow, its right around the corner!
I must have seriously been bitten..
 by the xmas bug today!
Because...
i climbed up into our little attic
and got ALL the xmas stuff down!
and I put up the tree
and put up lights outside!
keep in mind, nobody else was home..
just me and the dogs. :)
So i went to town!! 
Wanna see?!



Here are some of my favorites-




Looks pretty snazzy huh?!


And heres what the outsides look like :) 



Id say a successful day at my house!
and to top the day off just right,
i got to spend my evening with my boyfran,
watching -
The Office
Outsourced
The Apprentice
and Harry Potter

i love my life <3


No comments:

Post a Comment